If you only carry one thing throughout your entire life, let it be 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆. Let it be hope that better things are always ahead. Let it be hope that you can get through even the toughest of times. Let it be hope that you are stronger than any challenge that comes your way. Let it be hope that you are exactly where you are meant to be right now, and that you are on the path to where you are meant to be... Because during these times, hope will be the very thing that carries you through.
How are you guys doing? 🌻
Today got me thinking about all the “everyday” things that I plan on doing once we get past #covid_19 and it put a smile on my face. Here are just a few of the things I’m looking forward to once things are back to “normal”...
- family dinners
- barre class at @barrebelleyvr
- getting a haircut
- @jjbeancoffee london fogs ☕️
- in-person team meetings at work
- supper club with @semclachlan
- taking out books from the library (yep I’m that old school)
- spin with @larissaschwuchow at @eastwood.x
- happy hour with all the gals
What are you looking forward to? Big or small, it all counts 💕 #foodforthought#yvr#vancouver#socialdistancing#thelittlethings
💗Takes 30 Seconds💗We have teamed up to give one of you this bundle or CASH!!!💰
1. L I K E this post!
2. G O TO @giftingsociety1 for next steps- it literally only takes 30 seconds!🙌🏻🙌🏻
3. ANSWER below for a better chance: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE OR SNACK?!🎥🍿 •